Thursday, September 20, 2012

Starting from Scratch


I realize it's been almost three years since my last post. During that time, I have had the opportunity to pour my heart into some great projects. It has been over five years since graduation. Ten years since I've ventured on my own to become my own man. I've learned that while becoming an effective tool for your employer, it is very easy to loose that creative explorer that got you there in the first place. Work hours become days. Days become months. Months become years. The chance to explore and nurture your creativity grows slimmer and slimmer with time, age, and industry.

After all these years, I have decided that I am ready to return to my personal work, as well as reinventing myself, my brand, and my website! To launch this new point in my career and life, I have participated in a collective art show featuring many local LA artists. The show launches tonight and while short, has made a mark on my artistic soul that I have neglected for so long. I will be showing two pieces I've created in the last month while working two 60 hr weeks and teaching two night classes a week. Join me at the show or leave a comment.

It feels good to be back!!!


-S

P.S. Ignore the missing images below. My previous host provider closed my account and removed all my files. Over the years multiple hard drives have crashed and locating these files will be difficult. While resolving the past is tempting, I am more interested in the future work I will be creating. Stay tuned!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

These days, painting chrome has been used like a ride pimper and contains, and it is attaining recognition, There's been some innovation in painting chrome as until lately the only method to have that famous shine that is specific to chrome offers ended up being to chrome plate the automobile. If you're a new comer to chrome fresh paint, it might just be understood to be the fresh paint applied to obtain a shiny and mirror like finish. I must be frank here and I must confess that personally I'm not keen on painting chrome within the vehicle. When I believe that the chromed vehicle appears to become bedazzled extra ordinarily also it appears to look that whole vehicle continues to be covered with an aluminum foil. In whatever way this really is only my estimation and most of the vehicle fanatics appears to savor and adore a chrome vehicle and so i could be rather commercial here and will explain some suggestions for custom chrome fresh paint in addition to chrome fresh paint trim. The greatest benefit of chrome vehicle fresh paint is it provides with perfect base coat and then any other artwork does apply by painting over chrome and also the chrome fresh paint functions like a high light thus really pimping the vehicle.
custom paint